The mix and master are the final stages in the post production of a track. The stage in which the separate elements / stems of a track are carefully put together, with the sounds shaped and positioned in the stereo field to give maximum impact and clarity. This is done through a series of specialised techniques, and high end audio equipment.
Contact Audio Animals via phone (07904332230) or email (email@example.com)
Why Choose Audio Animals To Mix Your Tracks?
The engineers at Audio Animals are highly trained in the art of mixing. Having worked with every genre of music and every kind of client, Audio Animals engineers have a very good understanding of the clients needs. You will not meet a more open, willing to help group of engineers.
Unlike many other mixing and mastering studios the price you pay is the only price you will pay. We do not ramp up the price for edits, nor do we charge extra for alternate versions of the track. This means you can send alternate versions including radio edit and extended edit, instrumental and accapella at no extra cost.
With every track we work with no matter how big or small, we offer a free promotional service which reaches 30,000 new potential fans a month. We have seen artist gain great success from this free service gaining soundcloud plays, youtube plays and additional exposure resulting in extra sales.
What Is The Turn Around Time?
Mixing and mastering is turned around within 4-7 days. If you require your track back by a certain date please let us know when sending your files and we will make sure your tracks are back to you mastered before your deadline.
When Do I Pay?
Payments must be made before work on your track begins. This ensures we as paid engineers, take the necessary time and care required to return you the very best mix and master. We do not believe in performing a sub par mixing and mastering service and this would be exactly what you would get from a service that doesn’t require paying for their services.
How Do I Purchase My Mixing & Mastering?
- Pay for your mix & master using the Add To Basket button at the top of this page.
- Now View Basket and check your order.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out necessary details.
- Accept terms and conditions and click place order.
- You will now be directed to paypal or worldpay where you can pay using card or paypal account.
- Once payment is completed you will be returned back to our upload form, where you can send us your files and
- submit all required information.
- Audio Animals will contact you via the email provided after receiving your order.
How Do I Send My Files?
All files can be uploaded safely and securely via our upload form here. All stems are required to line up correctly. When we load your stems into our DAW, we require to hear your track exactly as you hear your production within your own DAW.
- File Type : Wav / Flac / Aiff
- Bitrate : 16 – 24 – 32 bit / 44,100 khz, 48khz, 88.1 khz, 96khz
- Headroom : -3db / -6db
What Will I Receive Back?
- Master ( 24bit 44,100kHz wav )
- MP3 ( 320kbs mp3 )
- Instrumental ( 24bit 44,100kHz wav )
- Acappella ( 24bit 44,100kHz wav )
- Radio Edit ( at the request of client )
- Extended Edit ( at the request of client )
- Vinyl Master ( at the request of client )
- Mixed Stems ( at the request of client )
Do I Get Any Discounts?
Yes we have a number of discount codes found below that can be applied to the cart. We offer two discounts. 10% off when you order 4 or more tracks to be mastered and 20% off when you order 8 or more tracks to be mastered.
- Order four or more mix and masters for 10% off – COUPON CODE: AA-MixMaster-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more mix and masters for 20% off – COUPON CODE: AA-MixMaster-20-Over-8
Why Should I Trust Audio Animals With My Mix?
With a combined 30 years of mixing and mastering experience our engineers can supply our clients with truly excellent mixes. Mixes you can trust will play back across all devices including mp3 players, hifi’s, computers, laptops, club systems and car stereos. We have received over 28000 online orders for our services and continue to work with artists from all over the world. We have mixed music for films such as SpiderMan as well as mixed music for artists such as French Montana and Lil Wayne. You are in safe professional hands at Audio Animals.
Do I Have To Be Based In The UK?
No, we work with artists and producers around the world. Files are sent through our website once your order is placed and files are returned through our secure server via email.
What Genres Of Music Can You Mix?
A good mix engineer will not be able to work with one genre of music but not another. At Audio Animals we work with all genres of music. There is not a genre of music we have not worked with.
Do You Master For Vinyl Distribution?
Yes, mastering for vinyl is included in all mastering services. Only if requested will you receive a vinyl master of your track. When sending your track be sure to inform us that you require a vinyl master.
Can I Credit Audio Animals For The Mixing?
Yes, if you would like to credit Audio Animals for the mixing and mastering of your music you can do so. Please credit Audio Animals Ltd. This is not required but is greatly appreciated.
10 Channel Mix Master, 20 Channel Mix Master, 30 Channel Mix Master, 40 Channel Mix Master, 50 Channel Mix Master, 60 Channel Mix Master, 80 Channel Mix Master, 100 Channel Mix Master