Audio Animals offer a unique mix processing service catering for all genres of music. Our mix processing service is the ideal mix package for artists who want to achieve the high quality results a professional studio can offer with the benefit of balancing and mixing the track yourself. Audio Animals mix processing service can be used for not only complete mixes but for partial mixes as well, such as drum mixes or vocal mixes. How it works is simple, we will process and arrange each stem in the mix correctly ready to be mix. Once completed we will return all stems to you to balance and position exactly how you want in the mix. Once you have completed your mix you can opt to then resend the mixed stems to us to be summed through our SSL console and polished off ready to be mastered. Mastering can then be purchased if required via our mastering services page here. For more detailed information contact us via email or phone ( 10am – 8pm ) via our contact page here.
How To Order Your 10 – 100 Channel Mix Processing
- Pay for your mix processing using the Add To Cart button at the top of this page.
- Now View Cart and check your order.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out necessary details.
- Accept terms and conditions and click place order.
- You will now be directed to paypal or worldpay where you can pay using card or paypal account.
- Once payment is completed you will be returned back to our upload form, where you can send us your files and submit all required information.
- Audio Animals will contact you via the email provided after receiving your order.
How To Send Your Files
All files can be uploaded safely and securely via our upload form here. All stems are required to line up correctly. When we load your stems into our DAW, we require to hear your track exactly as you hear your production within your own DAW.
• File Type : Wav / Flac / Aiff
• Bitrate : 16 – 24 – 32 bit / 44,100 khz, 48khz, 88.1 khz, 96khz
• Headroom : -3db
• Reference Track : Wav / Flac / Aiff / MP3
10 Channel Mix Processing £60 / $87 / €78
20 Channel Mix Processing £80 / $118 / €109
30 Channel Mix Processing £100 / $148 / €136
40 Channel Mix Processing £120 / $177 / €163
50 Channel Mix Processing £140 / $207 / €190
60 Channel Mix Processing £180 / $263 / €234
80 Channel Mix Processing £230 / $336 / €299
100 Channel Mix Processing £280 / $409 / €365
- Order four or more mix processing for 10% off – COUPON CODE: AA-MixMaster-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more mix processing for 20% off – COUPON CODE: AA-MixMaster-20-Over-8
Turn Around Time
If you have a specific deadline you require your track back by, please state so when sending us your files in the comments section of the upload form. All deadlines can be catered for, even same day if required. If you have a tight deadline please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the availability to mix and master your track within your given time.
• 10 – 100 Channel Mix Processing ( 4 – 7 Days )
What Will I Receive Back
• Processed Stems ( 24bit 44,100kHz wav )