1. Don’t spam nonsense, because when you do have something worthwhile to say people won’t listen.
2. Facebook works on the basis that if a person likes your posts they will see your posts more often. Interact with the people who like your posts in order to ensure them seeing your future posts.
3. The more comments on your post the more people your post will reach. Likes create a large reach but comments reach at least 3 to 4 times the amount of people.
4. End a status update with a question. This invites a response and spreads your post to a wider audience. Responses equal a larger reach and a larger reach equals a wider audience.
5. Keep your keyboard warrior hate speeches to IM. Nothing worse than seeing two producers going at it for the world to see. You both just come off bad. CAPS LOCK off.