In this video I discuss the McDSP APB-8 analogue processing box. A digitally controlled plugin with analogue out the box processing. The real sound of analogue with the control of plugins.
MCDSP APB-8 FEATURES
WORLD'S FIRST PROGRAMMABLE ANALOG PROCESSOR
The McDSP Analog Processing Box (APB) combines the flexibility of software with the fidelity of premium analog processing. Each channel can be controlled by a Pro Tools plug-in giving true digital workflow with genuine analog performance. Processing options include compressors, mastering limiters, transient enhancement devices, multi-channel and multi-band applications, Summing Mixer and so much more... we're only getting started.
- APB-ready software plug-in bundle included
- Sample accurate automation
- Full session recall and preset handling
- Programmable analog processing
- Premium analog components
- Multiple analog saturation circuits
- AKM 32-bit DAC and ADC
- Thunderbolt 2 and 3 compatible
- McDSP patented technology
- Manufactured in the United States