We recently had the pleasure of having Trinnov visit the Audio Animals studio and interview Paul Ashmore about the newly installed Trinnov in his Dolby Atmos studio. Paul talks in depth about why he wanted to add a Trinnov and why it is such an essential tool in his studio.
- D-Mon|12 (7.1.4 studios) : 24 Digital I/O | 8 Analogue I/O | 12 Analogue High Definition Outputs
- D-Mon|8 (5.1/7.1 studios) : 24 Digital I/O | 8 Analogue I/O | 8 Analogue High Definition Outputs
- D-Mon|6 (5.1 Studios) : 8 Digital I/O | 8 Analogue I/O | 8 Analogue High Definition Outputs
- D-Mon|4 (Stereo/LCRS studios) : 8 Digital I/O | 4 Analogue I/O | 8 Analogue High Definition Outputs
- Worldwide acclaimed Optimiser® for perfect acoustic tuning of multiple stereo up to 7.1 speaker sets, with comprehensive functions and processing for advanced monitoring.
- Compliant with Avid control surfaces, including Eucon (S6, S5, S3), and X-Mon Midi (D-Control & D-Command).
- Full Audio Routing Matrix
- User Assignable Functions (Main, Alternate, Cues, Talk-Back, Listen-Back, Headphones,…)
- 18×16 Internal Mixer (D-Mon|8) 12×12 Internal Mixer (D-Mon|6) 12×8 Internal Mixer (D-Mon|4)
- Digital & Analogue Inserts
- Fully assignable Intercom control, Talk-Back and Listen-back inputs with Phantom Power.
- Outstanding sonic performance and processing from the world leader in room correction.