Discover the magic inside your drum loops which you’ve wanted to extract for years. Create new sounds from old or simply adjust the volume of individual elements inside a loop. Regroover uses Artificial-Intelligence to extract layers from within your previously recorded beats and samples. Once Regroover analyzes the audio file, you are able to make your own drum kits and combine external sounds to make new beats, loops and your own unique Expansion Kits.
Use Regroover to:
- Unmix your loops into distinct sound layers.
- Get previously unreachable sounds from inside your loops.
- Craft the isolated beat elements and form your unique rhythmic signature.
Regroover Pro Only Features:
- Grab that magic kick, snare or clap and place it on its own trigger pad.
- Or Build your own Expansion Kit with any element inside your loop which makes for rapid-fire MIDI triggering of samples to make new beats and grooves.
- Create Regroover Projects with both external and found sounds from inside your loops.
Who's It For?
Regroover is for music producers, beatmakers and DJs who use sampling, drum programming, and beat slicing to remix and compose.
Who should never use Regroover?
Musical snobs who don’t like fun sample manipulation tools and new ways to work with samples.
Use Regroover to:
Unmix your loops and create new beats and music
Grab the live vibe of an isolated hi-hat pattern or extract that punchy snare you always wanted. Regroove your old sound libraries and produce astonishingly-fresh tunes.
Play or program the sounds from inside your loops to produce altogether new rhythms and grooves
Use Regroover’s MIDI functionality to create inspired beat variations you can remix on the spot.
Dial in the volume, panning and effects of individual layers of your mixed beats for better balance or more variety toyour looped patterns
Craft the sound of individual sound components and add your favourite effects. Swap kit elements of the original groove with new ones.
Explore the A.I. capabilities and extract strange and new sonic elements for experimental grooves and soundscapes
Play around with the A.I. engine and obtain new, previously unheard sounds. Reveal and capture the underlying micro-rhythms and hidden tempo patterns of each audio clip.