Whilst mastering plugins can perform a relatively ok job, nothing beats the hybrid combination of analogue hardware and digital plugins. At Audio Animals we have a whole host of analogue equipment that is essential to obtaining the best sound possible. With the aid of expertly trained ears, high spec ATC monitoring and treated studio space, you can rest assured your music is in safe hands. Below is a list of reasons why having a trained engineer work with your music is so important.
1. A fresh pair of ears is very important. Often as a producer you become too involved in your music which gives you an obscured ear when it come to mastering your music. A trained engineer will take a fresh approach to your music and apply the changes that are required for the best results.
2. Monitoring is very important. Producers generally do not produce music on high spec monitors because it is not necessary to do so. There for sending your music to an engineer with accurate monitoring is essential to ensuring your music is as it wants to be in order to be released.
3. Trained engineers have spent years training their ears in order to master your music to the highest level. By using a professional engineer you ensure your music will stand up to other professional artists. You can rest assured that your music is in safe professional hands and has had the correct process applied every time.
4. Plugins can achieve an ok sound. Specialized analogue mastering equipment built for the purpose of mastering your music will achieve great results. Hands on control and superior sonic sound allows engineers to take your music to the next level, otherwise never thought was possible.
5. Cost of equipment and plugins to achieve a professional sound can run up into the hundreds of thousands of pounds. A home production studio may be using more basic plugins, whereas a professional studio working day in day out, will be using only the very best plugins the industry has to offer.