This is honestly one of the best deals you will find on the internet today if you already own a Focusrite Red or Clarett interface. So here's the deal if you already own or purchase a Focusite interface from the Clarett or Red range you will be rewarded with the Focusritr BX Console by Brainworx. So why is this such a good deal, well bare in mind that the plugin is worth $349 and quite honestly it is the best channel strip I ever used and I have used them all.
How it works is simple. Click the button below and visit the Focusite MY PRODUCTS page on the Focusrite website. To download the plug-in, simply register your Clarett or Red audio interface online, then log into your Customer Portal page, where you’ll see bx_console Focusrite listed in the My Software page among your registered products. It is as simple as that.
- Endorsed and Approved by FOCUSRITE
- Faithful emulation of the legendary ISA110 Equalizer Module and the ISA130 Dynamic Module include Comp/Limiter, De-Esser and Expander/Gate from the original Focusrite Studio Console designed by Rupert Neve.
- Brainworx´s TMT inside - Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT, Patent Pending) simulates channel-to-channel variances in electronic components for the most realistic analog sound
- Randomize function for picking emulated channel number
- Adds several "mods" to the already fantastic original design in the EQ and Dynamics sections
- Continuously variable THD control adds colorful saturation independently per channel
- Continuously variable Virtual Gain control adds simulated analog noise independently per channel for extra analog vibe
- Loaded with plenty of useful presets to give you a starting place for finding your sound