HEAR WHAT'S POSSIBLE
CLOSED HI-HAT LOOPS
OPEN HI-HAT LOOPS
WOOD STICK (KEYSWITCH)
PLASTIC STICK (KEYSWITCH)
WOOD MALLET (KEYSWITCH)
NYLON MALLET (KEYSWITCH)
4 UNIQUE KEYSWITCHES
Using the notes from G#1 to B1 you can switch between 4 different playing styles. Each playing style contains 12 unique hits and can be switched on the fly by punching in the designated keyswitch note on the keyboard. Keyswitches allow you to program in authentic cymbal patterns that accurately emulate a real drummer.
CLOSED / OPEN HI-HAT HITS
In order to create realistic hi-hat loops every possible hit type must be recorded. Which is why we have recorded every cymbal in 4 unique positions. Position 1 is a fully closed cymbal on a hi-hat stand. Clamped down and chocked. Position 2 is a closed sizzle hit that is also chocked but allowed to sizzle on the hi-hat stand. Position 3 is a half sizzle hit which rings out more and has a longer sustain. Position 4 is a full sizzle hit. This hit lightly sizzles against the other cymbal resulting in a longer tail.
SIZZLE CHAIN HITS
All 4 full cymbals have been recorded with 5 unique sizzle chain hits. Sizzle chain hits are very different from your standard full cymbal hit. They are recorded with a chain laid on the top of the cymbal. This results in a cymbal hit that rattles and has a sizzle to it.
7 UNIQUE HIT POINTS
Each cymbal position is recorded in either 7 (white notes) or 5 (black notes) unique hit points. Hit points start on the bell and make their way out to the edge of the cymbal. Recording in this manner insures every possible hit type is cover across the entire cymbal.
Note C - Bell
Note D - Bow 1
Note E - Bow 2
Note F - Bow 3
Note G - Bow 4
Note A - Bow 5
Note B - Edge
ADSR TO SHAPE YOUR SOUND
The ADSR can be used to shape your sound by removing the tail or ring of the cymbal, to create a tighter more snappy hit. The ADSR includes an accurate read out of the exact amount of milliseconds each stage of the ADSR takes to complete. Making fine tuning an effortless task.
All cymbals are mapped to the keyboard in exactly the same way. By doing so ensures midi files written for one instrument trigger the following instrument in exactly the same way.
Zildjian A Custom 21" Ride:
- 84 - Cymbal Hits
- 7 - Closed Hi-Hat Hits
- 5 - Closed Sizzle Hi-Hat Hits
- 7 - Half Sizzle Hi-Hat Hits
- 5 - Full Sizzle Hi-Hat Hits
- 12 - Open Closed Hi-Hat Hits
- 7 - Full Cymbal Wood Stick Hits
- 5 - Full Cymbal Wood Stick Sizzle Hits
- 7 - Full Cymbal Plastic Stick Hits
- 5 - Full Cymbal Plastic Stick Sizzle Hits
- 7 - Full Cymbal Wood Mallet Hits
- 5 - Full Cymbal Wood Mallet Sizzle Hits
- 7 - Full Cymbal Nylon Mallet Hits
- 5 - Full Cymbal Nylon Mallet Sizzle Hits
AUDIO ANIMALS SAMPLES
Audio Animals Samples aim to deliver producers, composers and songwriters with highly detailed drum samples that capture every possible sound the drum can make. By doing so we achieve an almost like for like digital emulation of the recorded drum. All samples are recorded and processed at the Audio Animals mixing and mastering studios in London, ensuring every sample is of the highest quality and instantly ready to drop into your song.
- 4 keyswitches
- Closed open hi-hat hits
- Sizzle chain hits
- 7 unique hit points
- ADSR to shape your sounds
- Status - Cymbal Midi 1
- Zildjian A Custom 21" Ride - VST Instrument
Known Issues & Compatibility:
- No known issues on Windows
- No known issues on Mac OS. Compatibility can vary depending on your operating system and security preferences. We recommend downloading the free test file by clicking here. If the test file loads in your DAW, this means all Audio Animals VST's are 100% compatible with your system.
- MAC: OSX 10.11 or later
Intel Core Duo 2.0Ghz or higher
- WINDOWS: OS 7 or higher
32 or 64 bit compatible
Dual Core 2.0 GHz or higher