Audio Animals offer a unique mastering service that caters for all genres of music, obtaining industry standard loudness whilst retaining dynamics. We are able to achieve this with the use of a range of high quality mastering equipment. Such equipment includes the legendary Shadow Hills compressor, Maselec MLA 3 multiband compressor and Maselec MPL 2 peak limiter. For many producers working in the box, inside a DAW using plugins, analogue mastering is essential in order to bring their track up to professional quality ready for release. Adding clarity, dynamics, width and richness to tracks otherwise unachievable in the digital domain. For more detailed information contact us via email or phone ( 10am – 8pm ) via our contact page here.
How To Order Your Analogue Mastering
- Pay for your analogue mastering using the Add To Cart button at the top of this page.
- Now View Cart and check your order.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out necessary details.
- Accept terms and conditions and click place order.
- You will now be directed to paypal or worldpay where you can pay using card or paypal account.
- Once payment is completed you will be returned back to our upload form, where you can send us your files and submit all required information.
- Audio Animals will contact you via the email provided after receiving your order.
How To Send Your Files
Your mix can be uploaded safely and securely via our upload form here. Bypass any master bus compression / limiting / widening you may have your master bus.
• File Type : Wav / Flac / Aiff
• Bitrate : 16 – 24 – 32 bit / 44,100 khz, 48khz, 88.1 khz, 96khz
• Headroom : -3db
• Reference Track : Wav / Flac / Aiff / MP3
Standard Analogue Master £30 / $44 / €40
Priority Analogue Master £60 / $88 / €80
- Order four or more analog masters for 10% off – COUPON CODE: AA-Analog-Master-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more analog masters for 20% off – COUPON CODE: AA-Analog-Master-20-Over-8
Turn Around Time
Both standard and priority mastering use the exact same mastering equipment and chain. The only difference is turn around time. If you are ordering standard mastering and require your track back by a certain day and time please let us know your deadline when sending your file via our upload form. We will always make sure your track is back by your required deadline.
• Standard Analogue Mastering ( 4 – 7 Days )
• Priority Analogue Mastering ( 2 – 48 Hours )
What Will I Receive Back
• Master ( 24bit 44,100kHz wav )
• MP3 ( 320kbs mp3 )
• Instrumental ( at the request of client )
• Acappella ( at the request of client )