In this video I review the highly versatile FreqTube saturation box and the kind of sound that can be achieved using it across different audio sources. 4 tubes can be used to saturate audio is a really musical and pleasing way. Instant recall and plugin control make this such an innovative product.
Freqport are reinventing analogue through core technology that allows real hardware to run as plugins within your digital workflow – not only for control but with bit-perfect high end audio. Simply by connecting USB.
Freqports first product is the FT-1 freqtube with 4 independent tube channels, two tube types, parallel and primary analogue-processing paths with hardware filters for each channel. Perfect for warming up any digital sound, mastering or production use.”
Analogue Warmth: Move away from all digital processing and bring real analog processors into your mix – and keep all the benefits of digital control.
Hassle-free Analog: Connected simply by USB-C means the hassles of spaghetti-cabling or complex audio setup in your software are gone.
Zero Recall: Recall all of your analog settings instantly within the plugin. No longer do you need to deal with the pain of trying to replicate settings on your analog kit.
Multi-Instance Analog: Multiple analog processing circuits allow more than one audio signal to be processed at the same time within your digital workflow. This is impossible with single circuit analog processors.
Fully Automated: Automate all analog controls along with audio through the plugin. Forget your MIDI patchbay, CV converter, daisy chains and complicated routing.
- Connect to host using only a USB-C cable.
- High voltage internal tube driver circuits.
- High end pro-grade 32bit converters up to 192kHz sample rate.
- 2 x E83CC/12AX7 high gain top quality tubes
- 2 x 12AT7 mid gain preamplifier tubes for softer character.
- Selectable overdrive with clipping detection.
- Assignable knobs for tactile tweaking of analogue parameters.
- Analogue gain, mixing, drive, phase control and harmonics control.
- Primary and parallel multi-mode hardware filters.
- Multi-Instance (run multiple instances simultaneously anywhere in your digital workflow)
- Seamless bit perfect audio transfers into your digital workflow
- Recall of all analogue parameters – each time you revisit your mix the settings will be the same!
- Solid all metal enclosure.