The ADSR Sound Manager is a great plugin that acts as an instrument in your DAW. What is does is very unique. It essentially organises your complete sample library into categories at a click of a button. It works very well and make life so much easier when locating certain sounds. For instance select the kick category and click through each every kick sample in your sample library. Sounds can be auditioned from within the VST and best of all dragged from the VST into your DAW's project. There are a few really features within the VST that I go through in detail in the video below. The random function is a really good feature that will come in handy. You can click the random button and the VST will select a random sound in the category you have selected. This comes in handy when you are cycling through hundreds of sounds from different sample packs and want to go through a varied range of sound.
- All your samples searchable in an instant, directly in your DAW
- Hear samples in the context of your music with MIDI input
- Drag samples directly into your project
- Use multiple instances directly in your project
- Loops sync to your project tempo
- Automatically tags all your samples in a flash
- Add your own custom tags
- Use with services like Splice, Noiiz and Loopcloud
- VST & AU available
- Save time and money on finding the perfect sound so you can spend both on making better music.
If you enjoyed reading this review and want your product reviewed by the Audio Animals team please contact us via the contact page here. We are open to reviewing anything music related and will of course be honest. We will find the positive and hopefully won't find the negatives. But if we do we will highlight these in a positive way.