28 DRUMS RECORDED
The VST includes a total of 28 different drums covering 34 unique instruments. Each drum has been carefully selected in order to cover as many percussion instrument types as possible. Everything from congas and bongos to timbales and snares.
4 UNIQUE PLAYING STYLES
Each drum has been recorded in 4 unique ways. Palm hits play a full hand slap like percussion hit with a full rich sound. Finger hits are played using 1 finger and sound thinner when compared to palm hits. Stick hits are played using a wooden drum stick and achieve a sharper snappier sound. Mallet hits play a more dampened sound that is solid and deep. Using a combination of all 4 playing styles you can create authentic and realistic percussion loops that sound like a real drummer would naturally play a drum.
DUAL DRUM MODE
In dual drum mode you can play the drum as it was intended to played. Octave C0 to C3 play the smaller drum and octave C4 to C7 play the larger drum. Playing the instrument in this mode allows you to trigger the drum in the exact same way a drummer would play the drum.
4 UNIQUE HIT TYPES
Each of the 4 playing styles have been played in the centre and edge of the drum. Centre hits are more solid and rounded, while edge hits are higher in pitch and overly more resonant. Black notes play muted hits for both the centre and edge hit position. Muted hits are dampened on the drums skin using gel dampener pads. This achieves a tighter hit with a more controlled resonance and ring of the drum.
VST parameters include pan. tune and ADSR. The ADSR can be used to shape your sound by removing the tail or ring, to create a tighter more snappy hit. The tune parameter can be used to tune the sound plus or minus 12 semitones. Pan can be used to position your sound left or right. Master control include volume and reverb parameters.
All instruments are mapped to the keyboard in exactly the same way. By doing so ensures midi files written for one instrument trigger another one of our instruments in exactly the same way.
Studio Percussion Bundle:
- 96 - Cuban Conga Hits
- 96 - LP Aspire Conga Hits
- 144 - LP Generation 3 Bongo Hits
- 96 - LP Bongo Cajon Hits
- 96 - SG Percussion Bongo Cajon Hits
- 96 - LP Mini Timbales Hits
- 48 - Kambala 11" Djembe Hits
- 48 - Kambala 12" Djembe Hits
- 48 - Gewa Irish Bodhran Hits
- 48 - Dixon 10" x 6" Snare Hits
- 48 - Pork Pie 14" x 6" Snare Hits
- 48 - Premier Piccolo 14" x 3" Snare Hits
- 96 - Unbranded Bongo Hits
- 96 - Unbranded Djembe Hits
- 48 - Studio Toms Hits
AUDIO ANIMALS SAMPLES
Audio Animals Samples aim to deliver producers, composers and songwriters with highly detailed drum samples that capture every possible sound the drum can make. By doing so we achieve an almost like for like digital emulation of the recorded drum. All samples are recorded and processed at the Audio Animals mixing and mastering studios in London, ensuring every sample is of the highest quality and instantly ready to drop into your song.
- 28 unique drums recorded
- 34 Instruments
- 1152 percussion hits
- 4 unique playing styles
- Dual drum mode
- Centre & edge hits
- Muted hits
- 150 midi files
- ADSR to shape your sounds
- Easy to read and understand drum position key
- Studio Percussion Bundle - 64Bit Windows
- Studio Percussion Bundle - 64Bit Windows VST3
- Studio Percussion Bundle - Mac AU
- Studio Percussion Bundle - Mac VST
- Studio Percussion Bundle - Mac VST3
- Studio Percussion Bundle - Midi
- Studio Percussion Bundle - Wav Sample Pack
- Studio Percussion Bundle - Kontakt
Known Issues & Compatibility:
- Mac M1 compatible
- MacOS 12.0 Monterey compatible
- Windows 11 compatible
- No known issues on Windows
- No known issues on Mac
- MAC: OSX 10.11 or later
Intel Core Duo 2.0Ghz or higher
- WINDOWS: OS 7 or higher
64 bit compatible
Dual Core 2.0 GHz or higher
- KONTAKT: Version 6.7.1