- Maselec MLA-3 Multiband Compressor
- Shadow Hills Duel Vandergraph
- SSL G Series Bus Compressor Clone
- SSL X-Rack Super Analogue Stereo Compressor
- SSL X-Rack 4k E Series Stereo Compressor
- Maag EQ4 Stereo EQ
- Elysia Stereo EQ
- 2x Little Labs Vog
- SSL X-Rack Super Analogue Stereo EQ
- SSL X-Rack 4k E Series Stereo EQ
- SPL Transient Designer MK2
- Interface And Mixer
- SSL Alpha link Madi-AX (AD/DA Convertor)
- Apogee Duet 2 (AD/DA Convertor)
- SSL 24 Channel Summing Mixer
- SSL Master Bus Module
- UAD Plugins
- Ampex ATR-102 Tape Simulator
- Studer Tape Simulator
- Manley Massive Passive EQ (Mastering)
- Millennia NSEQ-2 EQ
- Neve 1073 EQ
- Neve 1081 EQ
- Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor
- Trident A-Range EQ
- Little Labs Voice Of God Vog Bass Resonance EQ
- Sonnox Oxford Inflator Compressor
- Precision K Stereo Ambiance Recovery
- Precision Enhancer kHz
- Precision De-Esser
- Precision Bus Compressor
- SSL 4K Bus Compressor
- Brainworx Modus Equilizer BX1
- Bax Dangerous EQ
- Vocalists / Rappers
- Lil Wayne ( hip hop rap artist ) [ visit site ]
- Frankee Razor ( top 10 american idol finalist ) [ listen here ]
- Bridget Barkan ( scissor sisters ) [ listen here ]
- Andrae Carter ( world class guitarist for DAMIAN MARLEY ) [ visit site ]
- Kele Le Roc ( UK vocalist my love / little bit of lovin #8 UK charts ) [ visit site ]
- Zoe Birkett ( west end musical star and 3rd place finalist on pop idol ) [ visit site ]
- Austin Drage ( x factor finalist 2008 ) [ visit site ]
- Steve Balsamo ( lead role in westend musical jesus christ superstar ) [ visit site ]
- Ben Richards ( westend theater star and actor ) [ visit site ]
- Zoe Rainey ( westend and broadway theater star ) [ visit site ]
- Charlotte Riby ( westend and broadway theater star ) [ visit site ]
- Chris Manoe ( singers inc / dancers inc ) [ visit site ]
- David Boomah ( drum and bass vocalist )
- UNCZ ( drum and bass mc’s ) [ listen here ]
- Mc Funsta ( drum and bass mc UNCZ ) [ listen here ]
- Harry Shotta ( drum and bass mc UNCZ ) [ listen here ]
- Francis Wood ( finalist on THE VOICE ) [ watch here ]
- Ragga Twins ( jungle ragga mc’s ) [ watch here ]
- Film / Tv
- Sub Pub Music ( LA film music producers ) [ listen here ]
- Warner Bros. Pictures ( film company ) [ listen here ]
- 20th Century Fox ( film company ) [ visit site ]
- BBC ( tv / radio ) [ watch here ]
- Winter’s Tale Trailer ( russel crowe / colin farrell ) [ watch here ]
- X-men – Days Of Future Past ( patrick stewart / hugh jackman / james mcavoy ) [ visit site ]
- Rick Stein’s India Recipes ( bbc tv program ) [ watch here ]
- Mikkel Heimburger ( sub pub music )
- Drum And Bass Artsists
- Mampi Swift / Charge recordings ( drum and bass label ) [ listen here ]
- Nicky Blackmarket ( owner of blackmarket records soho ) [ listen here ]
- LTJ Bukem + Madcap ( Good Looking Records ) [ listen here ]
- Random Concept ( drum and bass label ) [ visit site ]
- Dj SS ( formation records )
- Cabin Fever ( drum and bass group )
- Cabbie ( drum and bass producer )
- Yardrock ( drum and bass / jungle label ) [ visit site ]
- Asbo Audio ( drum and bass label ) [ listen here ]
- Dj Panic ( jump up drum and bass producer )
- Torchman ( drum and bass dj )
- House / Dance Artists
- Victor Simonelli ( house music royalty )
- Jimmy Saunders ( onebass9 recordings ) [ listen here ]
- Dubstep Artists
- Dead Exit ( Dubstep Group ) [ visit site ]
- Companies / Live Artists
Q. Why do I not just use ozone?
A. Ozone will get your track quite loud but it will not give your track the clarity and overall fullness it deserves. Mastering is not just about audio processing. Expertise and knowledge play a huge part in knowing how to master a track. Ozone is a digital alternative to low quality mastering where as what we offer is high quality analogue mastering using the worlds best audio gear.
Q. Will my track be loud?
A. Yes your track will be loud but unlike most digital masters will keep it’s dynamic range. Knowing how to make your track loud without compromising dynamics comes with years of practice and experience.
Q. How long does it take?
A. Roughly 4-7 days.
Q. What is a Maselec MLA-3 and why do they cost £3400?
A. The Maselec MLA-3 is widely known as the best multiband mastering compressor in the industry. The precision of this mastering compressor makes it perfect for all genres of music.
Q. How do Audio Animals get such good results?
A. This is partly down to experience and also the high end equipment we use. We use legendary audio equipment such as Shadow Hills and Maselec compressors as well as Maag, SSL, Elysia, Little labs eq’s.
- Select your Studio Service here and add to cart.
- Now View Cart.
- Check your order and proceed to checkout.
- Fill out necessary details, name and email address.
- Accept terms and conditions and click place order.
- You will now be directed to paypal where you can pay using card or paypal account. ( paypal account not required )
- Once payment is complete you will be returned back to the Audio Animals site.
- You can now fill out your upload form. Click here and open the upload form.
- Now upload your track to WeTransfer, dropbox, zippyshare.
- We will be in contact as soon as we receive your order.
- 16 – 24 – 32 bit Stereo Wav 44,100 khz ( preferably 24 bit )
- -3db of headroom ( lower is fine )
- Bypass any master bus compression / limiter / eq / widening
- Send files via our upload form after completion of payment here
- Send single 1 track stem of your complete mix
Our turn around time is generally around 4-7 days depending on our current work load. However, we will try our best to cater for our customers needs, so if you need an especially quick turn around, let us know and we will see what we can do. For best results, send us your full track, in .wav format 44,100kHz 24bit at – 3db ( leave plenty of headroom ), with no compression, maximiser, stereo widener etc on the mix bus. As long as you leave plenty of headroom we will be able to get you an incredible sounding master back. If you send a track that is maximised and compressed the results will not be as good, as there is less room to work with. Please leave all the master compression and limiting down to us. To place your order please purchase your mastering here and one of our engineers will be in touch personally.
What Is Mastering?
Often known as the dark art in musical circles, mastering is the last step of the audio production process, the stage between the final mixdown and the distribution of your music, be it as an mp3, cd or vinyl. What the mastering engineer does for you, can vary greatly depending on what a track needs. Using combination of their high end specialist audio equipment, a properly acoustically treated room and most importantly their experienced ear, a mastering engineer will polish your music and give it that professional edge in a highly contested market.
Does My Music Need Mastering?
Simply, the answer would be yes. Although a good mixdown will go a long way, a properly mastered track will add that final touch to make it stand up against commercial music and be playable on a wide variety of sound systems. With the increase of home studios over the last decade, music production is now available to the masses, however, most will not have access to the equipment that will give you the competitive edge. It is also important to have someone mix and master your track with fresh ears, who will take an objective view, as it is natural for a person to listen to a track with a obscured outlook after listening to it looped for hours on end while producing/mixing it.
How Much Does It Cost?
Here at Audio Animals we master using high end audio equipment (Maselec, Shadow Hills, Maag, Elysia, SSL, UAD ), which sets us apart from many mastering houses that purely use digital effects and plugins. Our prices start from £20 a master, although we offer discounts for multiple purchases such as albums and EP’s. We also offer a mixing and mastering service, that starts at £80, you can find more information on this here.
How Do I Pay For My Master?
Why Use Audio Animals To Master Your Track
Unlike a lot of mastering studios charging from £20 -£60 per track for a digital master inside the box using plugins. Audio Animals sum out of the box using an analogue SSL Solid State Logic 24 channel summing mixer. This is the same summing mixer used in most no.1 hit records. We have a full SSL Solid State Logic Rack consisting of incredibly high end A/D D/A converters, 24 channel summing mixer, E-Series and G-Series eqs, compressors and pre amps. The reason most artists and labels choose Audio Animals to master their music is simple…. Quality. For £20 – £60 you are receiving a master on equipment that would cost you £100+ at most high end studios. With Audio Animals that same high quality audio master is available to you for a fraction of the price. For a full list of studio equipment we use visit our studio page here or watch our promo video below. More images of the studio can be found here.
We have a large client base ranging from world famous session drummers, hip hop rappers and reggae artists to underground unestablished music producers. See what they have to say about the service we provide here in our testimonials.
Audio Animals ensure the highest quality mixing and mastering service. When compressing we use the industries best multiband mastering compressor the Maselec MLA-3 costing £3400 and Shadow Hills Dual Vandergraph. Mastering is not just an eq and compressor as many think. There are many factors that need to be taken into account when mastering. We do not use basic software like Ozone and T Racks to master our clients music. We’ve worked in the mixing and mastering industry for the past 12 years and have built up the perfect mixing and mastering chains for our style. We guarantee you will not find a better service on the internet that provides such high end equipment at this price. Affordable high quality mixing and mastering is now at everyone’s reach not just the major labels and artists.
Tour Of Audio Animals Studio
Examples Of Audio Animals Mastering Service
Here are some examples of Audio Animals mastering service, switching between both mastered and unmastered:
Do I Get Discounts For Multiple Purchases?
Simply apply this coupon code to your order in your cart.
Digital Mastering Discount Codes
- Order four or more digital masters for 10% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Digital-Master-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more digital masters for 20% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Digital-Master-20-Over-8
Analogue Mastering Discount Codes
- Order four or more analog masters for 10% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Analog-Master-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more analog masters for 20% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Analog-Master-20-Over-8
Stem Mastering Discount Codes
- Order four or more stem masters for 10% off - COUPON CODE: AA-StemMaster-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more stem masters for 20% off - COUPON CODE: AA-StemMaster-20-Over-8