- Maselec MLA-3 Multiband Compressor
- SSL G Series Bus Compressor Clone
- 2x SSL X-Logic Alpha VHD Pres
- SSL X-Rack Super Analogue Stereo EQ
- SSL X-Rack Super Analogue Stereo Compressor
- SSL X-Rack 4k E Series Stereo EQ
- SSL X-Rack 4k E Series Stereo Compressor
- SSL Alpha link Madi-AX (AD/DA Convertor)
- SSL 24 Channel Summing Mixer
- SSL Master Bus Module
- SPL Transient Designer MK2
- Ampex ATR-102 Tape Simulator
- Manley Massive Passive EQ (Mastering)
- Millennia NSEQ-2 EQ
- Neve 1073
- Neve 1081
- Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor
- Trident A-Range EQ
- Little Labs Voice Of God Vog Bass Resonance
- Sonnox Oxford Inflator
- Precision K Stereo Ambiance Recovery
- Precision Enhancer kHz
- Precision De-Esser
- Precision Bus Compressor
- SSL 4K Bus Compressor
- Lil Wayne ( hip hop rap artist ) [ visit site ]
- Sub Pub Music ( LA film music producers ) [ listen here ]
- Warner Bros. Pictures ( film company ) [ listen here ]
- 20th Century Fox ( film company ) [ visit site ]
- Singers Inc / Dancers Inc ( music and dance agency ) [ visit site ]
- BBC ( tv / radio ) [ watch here ]
- Winter’s Tale Trailer ( russel crowe / colin farrell ) [ watch here ]
- X-men – Days Of Future Past ( patrick stewart / hugh jackman / james mcavoy ) [ visit site ]
- Renault Eco Advert ( car advert for eco )
- Rick Stein’s India Recipes ( bbc tv program ) [ watch here ]
- Fabric Live ( london nightclub monthly cd ) [ listen here ]
- Andrae Carter ( world class guitarist for DAMIAN MARLEY ) [ visit site ]
- Kele Le Roc ( UK vocalist my love / little bit of lovin #8 UK charts ) [ visit site ]
- Mampi Swift / Charge recordings ( drum and bass label ) [ listen here ]
- LTJ Bukem + Madcap ( drum and bass legends ) [ listen here ]
- Martin Hearn ( world class drummer for THE DRIFTERS ) [ listen here ]
- Victor Simonelli ( house music royalty )
- Zoe Birkett ( west end musical star and 3rd place finalist on pop idol ) [ visit site ]
- Austin Drage ( x factor finalist 2008 ) [ visit site ]
- Steve Balsamo ( lead role in westend music jesus christ superstar ) [ visit site ]
- Ben Richards ( westend theater star and actor ) [ visit site ]
- Zoe Rainey ( westend and broadway theater star ) [ visit site ]
- Charlotte Riby ( westend and broadway theater star ) [ visit site ]
- Chris Manoe ( singers inc / dancers inc ) [ visit site ]
- David Boomah ( drum and bass vocalist )
- DLA Dirt Lies Audio ( EDM label ) [ visit site ]
- UNCZ ( drum and bass mc’s ) [ listen here ]
- Random Concept ( drum and bass label ) [ visit site ]
- Point Blank ( music school and record label ) [ listen here ]
- Asbo Audio ( drum and bass label ) [ listen here ]
- Dead Exit ( Dubstep Group ) [ visit site ]
- Mc Funsta ( drum and bass mc UNCZ ) [ listen here ]
- Harry Shotta ( drum and bass mc UNCZ ) [ listen here ]
- Francis Wood ( finalist on THE VOICE ) [ watch here ]
- Ragga Twins ( jungle ragga mc’s ) [ watch here ]
Q. Why do I not just use ozone?
A. Ozone will get your track loud but it will not give your track the clarity and overall fullness it deserves. Mastering is not just about audio processing. Expertise and knowledge play a huge part in knowing how to master a track.
Q. Will my track be loud?
A. Yes your track will be loud but will unlike most digital masters will keep it’s dynamic range. Knowing how to make your track loud without compromising dynamics comes with years of practice and experience.
Q. How long does it take?
A. Roughly 4-7 days.
Q. What is a Maselec MLA-3 and why do they cost £3400?
A. The Maselec MLA-3 is widely known as the best multiband mastering compressor in the industry. The precision of this mastering compressor makes it perfect for all genres of music.
Q. How do Audio Animals get such good results?
A. This is partly down to experience and also the high end equipment we use.
- Select your Studio Service here and add to cart.
- Now View Cart.
- Check your order and proceed to checkout.
- Fill out necessary details, name and email address.
- Accept terms and conditions and click place order.
- You will now be directed to paypal where you can pay using card or paypal account.
- Now return back to the Audio Animals site.
- Click here and open the upload form.
- Now upload your track to Zippyshare or WeTransfer,
- Next fill in the form and click send.
- We will be in contact as soon as we receive your order.
- 16 – 24 bit Wav 44,100 khz
- -3db of headroom
- Bypass any master bus compression
- Send single 1 track stem of your complete mix
Our turn around time is generally around 4-7 days depending on our current work load. However, we will try our best to cater for our customers needs, so if you need an especially quick turn around, let us know and we will see what we can do. For best results, send us your full track, in .wav format 44,100kHz 24bit at – 3db ( leave plenty of headroom ), with no compression, maximiser, stereo widener etc on the mix bus. As long as you leave plenty of headroom we will be able to get you an incredible sounding master back. If you send a track that is maximised and compressed the results will not be as good, as there is less room to work with. Please leave all the master compression and limiting up to us. To place your order please purchase your mastering here and one of our engineers will be in touch personally.
What Is Mastering?
Often known as the dark art in musical circles, mastering is the last step of the audio production process, the stage between the final mixdown and the distribution of your music, be it as an mp3, cd or vinyl. What the mastering engineer does for you, can vary greatly depending on what a track needs. Using combination of their high end specialist audio equipment, a properly acoustically treated room and most importantly their experienced ear, a mastering engineer will polish your music and give it that professional edge in a highly contested market.
Does My Music Need Mastering?
Simply, the answer would be yes. Although a good mixdown will go a long way, a properly mastered track will add that final touch to make it stand up against commercial music and be playable on a wide variety of sound systems. With the increase of home studios over the last decade, music production is now available to the masses, however, most will not have access to the equipment that will give you the competitive edge. It is also important to have someone mix and master your track with fresh ears, who will take an objective view, as it is natural for a person to listen to a track with a obscured outlook after listening to it looped for hours on end while producing/mixing it.
How Much Does It Cost?
Here at Audio Animals we master using high end audio equipment (Maselec, SSL, UAD ), which sets us apart from many mastering houses that purely use digital effects and plugins. Our prices start from £25 a master, although we offer discounts for multiple purchases such as albums and EP’s. We also offer a mixing service, that starts at £80, you can find more information on this here.
How Do I Pay For My Master?
Why Use Audio Animals To Master Your Track
Unlike a lot of mixing and mastering studios charging only £100 per track for a digital mix down inside the box using plugins. Audio Animals sum out of the box using an analogue SSL Solid State Logic 24 channel summing mixer. This is the same summing mixer used in most no.1 hit records. We have a full SSL Solid State Logic Rack consisting of incredibly high end A/D D/A converters, 24 channel summing mixer, eqs, compressors and pre amps. The reason most artists and labels choose Audio Animals to mix down their music is simple…. Quality. For £100 you are receiving a mix down on equipment that would cost you £1000′s at most high end studios. With Audio Animals that same high quality audio mix down is available to you for a fraction of the price. For a full list of studio equipment we use visit our studio page here or watch our promo video below. More images of the studio can be found here.
We have a large client base ranging from world famous session drummers, hip hop rappers and reggae artists to underground unestablished music producers. See what they have to say about the service we provide here in our testimonials. Below you will find a player with some before and after examples of our mastering quality.
Audio Animals ensure the highest quality mastering service. Mastering is not just an eq and compressor. There are many factors that need to be taken into account when mastering. We’ve worked in the mastering industry for the past 10 years and have built up the perfect mastering chain for our style. We guarantee you will not find a better service on the internet that provides such high end equipment for this price. Affordable high quality mastering is now at everyone’s reach not just the major labels and artists.
Tour Of Audio Animals Studio
Examples Of Audio Animals Mastering Service
Here are some examples of Audio Animals mastering service, switching between both mastered and unmastered:
Do I Get Discounts For Multiple Purchases?
Simply apply this coupon code to your order in your cart.
Digital Mastering Discount Codes
- Order four or more digital masters for 10% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Digital-Master-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more digital masters for 20% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Digital-Master-20-Over-8
Analogue Mastering Discount Codes
- Order four or more analog masters for 10% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Analog-Master-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more analog masters for 20% off - COUPON CODE: AA-Analog- Master-20-Over-8
Stem Mastering Discount Codes
- Order four or more stem masters for 10% off - COUPON CODE: AA-StemMaster-10-Over-4
- Order eight or more stem masters for 20% off - COUPON CODE: AA-StemMaster-20-Over-8